Working for Science Quest
Science Quest hires Queen’s undergraduate students with a passion for youth, teaching and science, engineering and technology! We consistently have a team of amazing instructors, to act as role models and mentors to give every camper the best experience possible at camp and in workshops.
Applications are closed for Summer 2017 employment! Applications for summer employment typically open in January, and are open to returning Queen’s students only. In order to be considered you must apply on 2 websites: SWEP and the Engineering Society website (don’t worry, you don’t need to be an engineering student to be considered!). Hiring information and how to apply instructions will be shown here when applications for Summer 2018 employment open. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
2017 Director Team
2017 Summer Instructor Team
2017-2018 School Year Instructor Team
- Emma Jane Randall, 2019 Mechanical Engineering
- Sarah Hatherly, 2020 Geological Engineering
- Lubnaa Hossenbaccus, 2020 Life Sciences
- Kayla Browne, 2019 Geological Engineering
- Joey Blumenstein, 2018 Mathematics & Engineering
- Juliana Brown, 2020 Mathematics & Engineering
- Adan Macdonald, 2017 Mathematics & Engineering