Working for Science Quest
Science Quest hires Queen’s undergraduate students with a passion for youth, teaching and science, engineering and technology! We consistently have a team of amazing instructors, to act as role models and mentors to give every camper the best experience possible at camp and in workshops.
Applications are now open until February 9th! In order to be considered you must apply on 2 websites: SWEP and EngSoc Apply (don’t worry, you don’t need to be an engineering student to be considered!)
How to Apply on SWEP
1. Click on the link above.
2. Click on Students located on the upper tab and log in.
3. On the left side black tab, click on SWEP.
4. Click on the Blue View all available postings button.
5. A list of job positions will appear. Look for the positions 10 Week Instructor and 16 Week Instructor. (They could be on the second page)
You must submit a cover letter and a resume on SWEP. Applications close on February 9th.
How to Apply on EngSoc Apply
1. Click on the link above
2. Click to view all open Engineering Society positions and log in.
3. If you have never used EngSoc Apply, you may have to answer a few questions to apply.
4. On the upper tab, click Get involved
5. Click on Science Quest Summer Instructor
You will need to answer a few questions and upload your resume. Applications close on February 9th.
Remember that you must apply on both SWEP AND EngSoc Apply to be considered for the position.
2017 Director Team
- Tristan Brunet, Head Director, 2019 Civil Engineering
- Matt Boulby, Business Director, 2018 Chemical Engineering
- Broden Cecic, Outreach Director, 2017 Chemical Engineering
- Erica Moran, 2016-2017 School Year Director, 2017 Engineering Chemistry
2016-2017 School Year Instructor Team
2016 Summer Instructor Team