Yamaha Crux bike gives a mileage of 65kmpl in cities and up to 75 – 80 kmpl in highway riding conditions. Yamaha Crux Mileage As good fuel efficiency is a prerequisite for a commuter bike, Yamaha has tried its best to make this as efficient as possible.

The Crux has a fuel tank capacity of 11 litres and weighs 113kg.It is sold in India in two colour options – Maroon and Black.

You can see no electric start, but instead a When it was about to get discontinued, Yamaha priced the same at 39,667. Improve bike mileage upto 10 km !! Ask question not only for bikes but also regarding the website and get all the details.

As reported by Yamaha Crux owners, the real mileage of Crux is 12 kmpl.

I bought an gauge cluster off ebay with the plan to put it on my bike which has about 14000 miles on it. Explore Yamaha Crux Price in India, Specs, Features, Mileage, Yamaha Crux Images, Yamaha News, Crux Review and all other Yamaha bikes.

Also Highway mileage and City mileage differs.

Free Shipping & Home Delivery only at Safexbikes.com In general once you ride any yamaha bike, you will never be able to like any other bike of any other company.

If you are someone who is looking for a cheap bike that can carry heavy load, then the Yamaha Crux is your choice.

No fairing is attached even with the headlamp.

Explore Yamaha Crux Price in India, Specs, Features, Mileage, Yamaha Crux Images, Yamaha News, Crux Review and all other Yamaha bikes. ... Yamaha Crux 106 is an entry level bike available at most affordable price tag. The Crux is equipped with spoke wheels. Price, specs, exact mileage, features, colours, pictures, user reviews and all details of Yamaha Crux Motorcycle. The problem is that I already bought and paid for the unit and I didn't realize the odometer readings are stored in the unit and the unit I bought has 38,000 miles on it.

These figures definitely improve on highways and it may give you anything around 70-75km/ltr. Share Your Comments About Yamaha Crux Bike Mileage With your Friends. Compare with similar models. With a fuel tank capacity of 11 litres, this bike can go upto 690 kms on full tank.

In highway I get nearly 70 km mileage. Check Price in India & Buy Online.

I bought an gauge cluster off ebay with the plan to put it on my bike which has about 14000 miles on it.

Other Bikes in the Same Price Range . - Ask your questions through Vicky.in FAQs page.

Compare with similar models. Crafted to be simple bike. Traffic condition also impect mileage of Yamaha Crux. The cheapest motorcycle from India Yamaha Motor.