Charles Bukowski [1920-1994] was one of the most famous of the American poets of his time. will read more of his poems ...and keep watching the wind move the branches on the tree outside Reply. by Charles Bukowski. I am waiting to live, waiting to die. the words have come and gone, I sit ill. the phone rings, the cats sleep. ! He was first published in his 20s., but gave up serious writing for the world of work and bars.
I am waiting to live, waiting to die. Angelina Jordan - Bohemian Rhapsody - America's Got Talent: The Champions One - January 6, 2020 - … there's nothing to declare here, just a waiting. 2:13. the words have come and gone, I sit ill. the phone rings, the cats sleep. I wish I could ring in some bravery. it's a lousy fix but the tree outside doesn't know: I watch it moving with the wind in the late afternoon sun. Linda vacuums. I wish I could ring in some bravery. Comments about So Now? it's a lousy fix but the tree outside doesn't know: I watch it moving with the wind in the late afternoon sun. maggi (3/20/2018 8:47:00 AM) just heard Drew Barrymore read this and am still crying. by Charles Bukowski. So Now by Charles Bukowski - Duration: 2:13. illneas 228,539 views.

Charles Bukowski Poems: Back to Poems Page: So Now? He spent a lot of time roaming from job to job living in rooming houses from the East coast to the West coast before joining the United States Postal Service in Los Angeles. Kaustubh (3/27/2018 5:01:00 AM) Same, heard it on Colbert! i too am waiting and I too was young once, so long ago. Love is a Dog From Hell by Charles Bukowski So Now? Linda vacuums.