Cellist and vocalist Neyla Pekarek joined the band in 2010, and was a member until 2018. It may not be safe for some individuals, including: Older adults. The Lumineers tell such a deep and wonderful story in the course of 12 minutes (3 music videos) that left me asking so many questions. Publishing administered by: Kobalt Music Publishing America, Inc.

In order to write a review on digital sheet music you must first have purchased the item.

This is my cover of Sleep On The Floor written and performed the Lumineers.

The story within Sleep On The Floor, as well as Cleopatra and Angela have just captivated me! Wesley A. Gehman. There are no reviews written for Sleep on the Floor. The song was released on November 16, 2016 by Dualtone Records, with the accompanying music video being released the same day. When the Lumineers released their second album called “Cleopatra”, fans immediately picked up no four tunes: Sleep on the Floor, Angela, Cleopatra, and Ophelia. Reply. The song was written by members Wesley Schultz and Jeremiah Fraites, and produced by Simone Felice. Here's the sheet for "Sleep On The Floor" I also made "Angela" Thank You Your Deer Pianist ;)

34 Responses to The New Video for “Sleep On The Floor” Evan. Here is the music video for Sleep on the Floor: I found something today which may surprise some of you if you like the song Sleep on the Floor. November 18, 2016 11:31 am. By Dylan Owens, Special to The Denver Post Nov 16, 2016, 5:19 pm.

The Lumineers is an American folk rock band based in Denver, Colorado in 2002 by Wesley Schultz (lead vocals, guitar) and Jeremiah Fraites (drums, percussion). "Sleep on the Floor" is a single by American folk rock band The Lumineers from their second studio album Cleopatra. The song was released on November 16, 2016 by Dualtone Records, with the accompanying music video being released the same day. November 17, 2016 12:59 pm. But in the end, the video shows the girl lying on the floor of the home the video first opened up with, telling us that though her heart wanted to leave, her head told her to stay.

The Lumineers’ video for “Sleep on the Floor” doubles as saddest Colorado tourism ad ever.

The Lumineers are fairly popular. Traduction de la chanson Sleep On The Floor de The Lumineers : {Dormir par terre} Emporte une brosse à dents, ma chérie Emporte ton As we age, our bones become weaker, and we lose fatty issue. The true story behind the Lumineers Tetralogy: Sleep on the Floor, Angela, Cleopatra, Ophelia.

3 Shares. For those of you who haven't had the chance to watch The Lumineers' intricate music video trilogy for "Cleopatra," "Angela," and "Sleep on the Floor," it's a definite must. Schultz and Fraites began writing and performing together in Ramsey, New Jersey in 2005. With Elise Eberle, Jeremiah Fraites, The Lumineers, Neyla Pekarek.