You can see the average amount of time you spent on Instagram within the last 7 days. I don't know about you, but I check my friends' Instagram Stories on a daily basis to see what everyone's up to IRL.

Stories allow users on Instagram. Only you can see your close friends list, and no one can request to be added. If someone has added you to their list, you'll see a green badge when you're viewing their stories and a green ring around their profile photo. The Close Friends feed only features updates from the friends you nominate as your close ones. Here's how to watch someone's Instagram story without them knowing: Click on the story before or after the one you want to watch For the purposes of this exercise, we're creeping on babe 's fav (read: only) associate editor, Caroline Phinney, so we're watching the story right after hers. Here are the settings to change. Instagram began rolling out a Close Friends feature last week, which allows users to share their Stories posts only with the users they’ve added to their Close Friends list. To use the new Instagram quiz sticker, tap the sticker tray in the upper-right corner of the camera interface. If you’re in the coaching business, like a personal trainer or nutritionist, or you offer some kind of consulting service, using Instagram’s close friends list is a great way to share exclusive information, tips, or advice with your paying customers. Keep in mind that people on your close friends list will know they're on it, but they can't see who else is on your list. Then look for the “quiz” option. On the right side of the page there's a list of your Close Friends. Instagram is the ideal platform for keeping up with your friends and getting to know new ones, but it's also fun to see who's staying up to date on all of your latest posts. And instagram is even recommending my friends on facebook to me. To see how much time you've spent on Instagram: Go to your profile and tap . But suddenly, my Facebook friends are finding it and adding me. On the day of the release, the company revealed there were more than 430,000 Android users on the waiting list. See a friend’s Instagram activity: See when they shared a Story. I went and checked in my settings for both Facebook and instagram; it shows that they arnt linked. 5. Instagram Close Friends List #7: Share Customer-Only Content. Prior to the pandemic, you might have felt a twinge of jealousy when observing photos of friends of friends having drinks without you, a popular pastime that’s now been replaced by virtual cocktail hours. Instagram Stories has exploded in popularity since it was first launched. Which is concerning because I've never given Facebook nor instagram permission to link like this. Tap Settings. Picture it: You’re mindlessly scrolling through any given social media app — out of habit, out of boredom — and then you come across a photo or video that piques your interest. Now you can set up a Close Friends list on Stories and share them with just the people you have added. See how well your friends know you. Time spent on Instagram starts when you open the app, and ends when you close it or switch to using another app on your device. Instagram has been testing this feature for … Now, far from everyone uses Instagram Stories, but those who do tends to update their Stories regularly.

How to know if you've been added to a close friends list on Instagram WhatsApp Share Tweet Send There’s no way of knowing if we’ve been added to someone else’s a close friends list on Instagram , at least for the time being, because the app doesn’t send any kind of notifications to those users that are added or removed from these lists. How to create a "close friends" list on Instagram: The new feature is available to those who have updated their app. Instagram provides granular privacy options to protect your story and feed photos and videos from being seen by people you don’t want looking at them. Android Release. Starting today, you can make a close friends list on Stories and share with just the people you’ve added. Instagram now has a close friends list that will allow users to share stories with only the users included on that list. Tap Your Activity. Stories is also a great way to see a friend’s Instagram activity. Instagram Stories has become the place to express yourself and share everyday moments, but our community has grown and sometimes what you want to share isn’t for everyone. After being exclusively available to the iPhone store for a year and a half, an Android version of Instagram was released on April 3rd, 2012.