From: szojak@d27.wu-wien.ac.at (Martin Szojak) It's Still Rock 'n' Roll to Me (Billy Joel) [Intro] | C | C | C | C | [Verse 1] C Em What's the matter with the clothes I'm wearing? Filter by genre: Year: Apply "Heroes"/"Helden" A New Career in a New Town (1977-1982) David Bowie (I Know) I'm Losing You. Hot funk, cool punk, even if … He's on the run, won't stand for second place, but his turn may never come He's not a victim, you can see it in his face But he can't see what he's become Should I get a set of while wall tires? Rock Me Roll Me This song is by Jerry Jeff Walker and appears on the album Walker's Collectibles (1974). A list of all time songs lyrics from the Rock genre.
Classic Rock Song Lyrics Displaying 3,387 lyrics from the Classic Rock music style.

Bb F "Can' And I only want to know your love's for real be your only girl In this whole wide world, yeah All of these things are just a part of me So that you can see what women really need and I need to be loved. I have no kick against modern jazz Unless they try to play it too darn fast And change the beauty of the melody

Nowadays you can't be too sentimental Your best bet's a true baby blue Continental." Rock me (She only wants you to) Roll me (She only needs you to) Spend a little more time Spend a little more time on me.

It's been a long time since I rock and rolled It's been a long time since I did the stroll Ooh, let me get it back, let me get it back, let me get it back Mmm baby, where I come from It's been a long time, been a long time Been a long, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time Yes, it … "Ain't no future in that rock 'n' roll" And I said "Hey mama, it's burnin' hot inside me soul" It's like a fever that won't cool down I've been addicted since I heard that sound I was vaccinated with a little needle And I'm hooked on rock and roll, yeah Hooked on rock and roll (I've been addicted since I heard that sound) Hooked on rock and roll Find the perfect Rock tracks from the world's best artists. "Can't you tell that it's out of style?"

"Are you gonna cruise the miracle mile? We've found 12,617 lyrics, 200 artists, and 50 albums matching rock and roll. Lyrics.com » Search results for 'rock and roll' Yee yee!

Get me out of this rock and roll hell, take me far away Get me out of this rock and roll hell Get me out of this rock and roll hell, I need to get away Get me out of this rock and roll hell. Lyrics to Rock and Roll Me by Melissa Etheridge from the 4th Street Feeling [Deluxe Edition] album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Just let me hear some of that rock'n'roll music Any old way you choose it It's got a backbeat, you can't lose it Any old time you use it It's gotta be rock - roll music If you wanna dance with me If you wanna dance with me. Rock me, rock me, roll me through the night Rock me, rock me, roll me through the night Rock me, rock me, roll me through the night We'll burn in love tonight. Funny, but it's still rock and roll to me What's the matter with the car I'm driving? It's been a long time since I rock and rolled It's been a long time since I did the stroll Ooh, let me get it back, let me get it back, let me get it back Mmm baby, where I come from It's been a long time, been a long time Been a long, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely, lonely time Yes, it …
Handbags & Gladrags.