Any discussion about Tank Crew that doesn't belong in the other specific sections

A subreddit for 1C and 777's IL-2 series of combat sims. 1.

It is the next generation of the legendary Sturmovik series of WWII flight-sim games 777 Studios and 1C are responsible for the creation of this title. IL-2 Sturmovik: Great Battles is a historically based game. I love tank sims and do have rather high expectations from any that come out. The game is a spin-off of a well-known series of aircraft simulators. I'm not expecting Tank Crew to reach the level of Steel Beasts though, but at the very least a superior War Thunder (Which it seems to already do in some respects). Tank Crew, like the other announced titles, is part of the IL-2: Great Battles Series and that means that this integrates into the rest of the IL-2 series. Armored warfare. I am about two clicks away from purchasing it, but I want to get some opinions from everybody who owns Tank Crew before I do.

Any discussion about Tank Crew that doesn't belong in the other specific sections L" tanks are available to all owners of the game. You can operate them using the following controls:

- Battle of Stalingrad - Battle of Moscow - Battle of Kuban - Battle of Bodenplatte - Battle of Normandy - Flying Circus - Tank Crew 7.3k

The third announcement in the IL-2 series update on Friday was surrounding a new tank sim called Tank Crew. "T-34-76 made by Stalingrad Tractor Factory, model of 1942" and "PzKpfw III Ausf. 2. Tank Crew … Il-2 Sturmovik: Tank Crew - Clash at Prokhorovka is a production enabling players to play the role of a tanker in the realities of World War II.