How secure are the student folders?

Dear Jericho Middle School Students, I miss you and I hope that you are reading! 626 were here. It provides services to more than 1,000 students in grades nine through 12. It is ranked 9th in the best public middle schools in New York. Including class enrollment size, budget, expenses, test scores & drop out rates.

… more; Categories:Middle School, Public School, Government & Community Other Contact Info: Email: ncoffey@jerichoschools.org,
2019-2020 School Lunch Menus March 2020 February 2020 January 2020 … Jericho Middle School Nationally Recognized; Photos; Contact Us.

Why do I have to use an ID number?

2020 Literacy Leaders summer reading. The school has various facilities, such as a library, photo gallery, arts room, and technology and science laboratories.

LET'S READ THIS SUMMER! Public Schools offer K-12 education at elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools located in Nassau County. All the schools have a library and individual student councils. Shouldn't I be able to type a name? Who has access to the folders? Jericho Middle School Reviews. Jericho Middle School; Cantiague Elementary School; Jackson Elementary School; Robert Seaman Elementary School; Calendars.

Newsday's school data is proven to be the most trusted & true!
What kinds of documents are in the folder? It enrolls 707 students in grades 1st through 12th. Chain of Communication; E-mail Guidelines; Directions; Departments: Jericho School District » Departments » School Lunch Program. About: Jericho Public Schools, based in New York, includes Seaman Elementary, Jackson Elementary, Cantiague Elementary, Middle School and High School. The percentage of Jericho Middle School students on free and reduced lunch assistance (6.1%) is significantly lower than the state average of 53.2%.This may indicate that the area has a lower level of poverty than the state average.. Students at a participating school may purchase a meal through the National School Lunch Program. Athletic Schedules; Lunch Menu; Printable Calendars & Summaries ; 2019-2020 Club Calendar; 2019-2020 Extra Help Calendar; Academics. Tracy Gilet Director, School Lunch Program (516) 203-3600 ext. 99 Cedar Swamp Road, Jericho New York United States (Nassau County). 6/2/2020 0 Comments Dear Jericho Middle School Students, I miss you and I hope that you are reading!

Type: School.

3258 tgilet@jerichoschools.org. Jericho Moving Up : Information For Students & Parents.

Jericho Middle School is a public elementary school located in Jericho, NY in the Jericho Union Free School District. It has 12.6 students to every teacher. Jericho Senior High School offers a variety of academic and extracurricular programs to students.

Jericho Middle School Library. The Jericho Middle School, located in Jericho, NY, is a publicly funded school district that educates children in Nassau County. Jericho Middle School -- Jericho Union Free School District. Why is the district putting student records on-line?

News Headlines. Comments (-1) Ms. Tina Amoroso, Jericho Teacher Won the May 5, 2020 Lite 106.7 FM Teacher Appreciation Week Contest! What if I don't have access to a computer? It is my pleasure to present to you our 2020 Literacy Leaders Summer Reading List.This list is an assortment of great new ebooks and digital audiobooks including a variety of fiction genres, non-fiction, graphic novels, and recommended teen reads for young adults.

Report Cards; English Language Arts; Fine and Performing Arts; Health, Physical Education & Athletics; Mathematics; Science and Technology Education; Social Studies, Business and Libraries

Comments (-1) Magnet Design Contest for Operation Safe Stop School … Comments (-1) Stay at Home County-Wide Peer-to-Peer Initiative. 99 Cedar Swamp Rd, Jericho, New York 11753, United States Click to review Jericho Middle School's key demographics. JERICHO UNION FREE SCHOOL DISTRICT: Type: Public: Phone (516)203-3620: Location: 99 CEDAR SWAMP RD JERICHO, NY 11753 : Charter School: No: Jericho Middle School has an academic rating significantly above the average for New York middle schools based on its high test performance. School Lunch Program. Lowest grade taught: 6th Grade - Highest grade taught: 8th Grade It is my pleasure to present to you our 2020 Literacy Leaders Summer Reading List. Jericho Elementary School Middle Country Central School District.