copy link. Vote. In the menu which appears on the right side, click Generate. How to direct link to imgur (i.e. By continuing to use Pastebin, you agree to our use of cookies as described in the Cookies Policy. Replace the imgur link in the code below with your image link. copy link URL Shortener. Post with 11 votes and 1991 views. Because CORS is disabled by default (and must be turned on for the domain that's going to share its resources), this is usually not possible unless you have your own server that can browse that page or the JS you're writing is running in a different environment from a browser. So instead of having to repeat myself over and over again why don't I just do it here so firstly everyone is able to see, and secondly I can just send the person asking the link to this. – incandescentman Jan 15 '16 at 20:30 Lift your spirits with funny jokes, trending memes, entertaining gifs, … Is there still a way to do this, or do I need to guess the file type and enter .png manually? One of the reasons i'm requesting it is because of Imgur, more mobile data is wasted on stuff I don't intent to open or view. Shared by velligoose. However, it doesn’t work in OneDrive for Business. Direct Link Note: If you are looking to use the image as an avatar, profile picture, or image on a website, use the Direct link (the one with the extension at the end; .jpg, .png, etc… 1 Comment alexis OK, I Understand Upload the image button you want to embed to an image hosting site like Imgur. The Imgur API is a RESTful API based on HTTP requests and XML or JSON(P) responses. Getting the direct link from OneDrive is much quicker, does not require using any developer tools or URL hocus-pocus. Copy your image's direct link once you've uploaded it to an image hosting site. Drag and drop or paste images here to upload. You can add more images from your computer or add image URLs. Recently, Imgur has pushed app downloads when visiting the site on an iOS/Android device, including disabling uploads in Please select a smaller file.

Direct image links, BBCode and HTML thumbnails. Download the album natively from Imgur by appending /zip to the Imgur album URL./zip to the Imgur album URL. 0 ⋮ Vote.

Discover the magic of the internet at Imgur, a community powered entertainment destination. [img]imgur.com[/img] Put the completed code in your item's description. Upload image and get direct link on imgur.

Follow 5 views (last 30 days) Chan on 24 Apr 2014. Managing Links can be found in the Nightbot Spam Protection menu by owners and channel managers.