I'm not a Me 262 expert but its best altitude for speed is 6km, at that altitude it can outspeed a P-80A, but not so much below that. another thing is the speed, the You can't face mig15s with the squadron 262.
me 262 Guide how to fly Me 262 in RB. There is no premium 262. Me 262 a1au1 premium There is no premium 262. Apr 8, 2018 @ 6:37pm How do I fly the Me 262 A-1/U4 I have just unlocked and purchased this aircraft, and it is my second jet aircraft. Some strange things on this plane, first I can't use my engine at 105% it is stuck at 100%. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews War Thunder > General Discussions > Topic Details. This is a subreddit for War Thunder, a cross platform vehicular combat MMO developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One. if thats not possible your better off staying above 3km and at high speed if it possible as P-80As are very good below that altitude and in comparison your not as well off, especially at low airspeeds where the axial flow engines struggle to make thrust. I recently bought my first jet, a Me 262 A-1a and Im trying to learn how to play jets. Only a couple jets can do that without an afterburner. The main reason I wanted to get this plane was to that I could use it in Ground RB, but because … I also would like to prefer to reduce the repair costs of Me 262s so that more people would be able to fly these planes. By bigGuy, February 1, 2015 in Air Force Academy. First of all, I will get you aqquainted with the bird which I shall refer to: Hello, I apologize if the tone of this post is fiery as Im extremely frustrated. Me 262 a1au1 premium. The Me 262 C-1a Heimatschützer I is a rank V German jet fighter with a battle rating of 8.0 (AB/RB/SB). The game is based around combined arms battles on air, land, and sea with vehicles from the Spanish Civil War to today. me262; 262; guide; jet guide; rb guide; bigGuy; jet; Prev; 1; 2; Next; Page 2 of 2 . These planes would be ideal for maturing the Me 262 line into something like the: Fw 190 or Bf 109 tree lines. It was introduced in Update 1.39. They are generally sturdier than me … G'day, and welcome to my first guide I've produced for Gaijiin Entertainment's War Thunder combat simulator. Within the said guide, I aim to tell of how I personally fly my Me-262 A-1a within the game with great success. bigGuy 36 bigGuy 36 Sergeant; Member; 36 137 posts; Gender: Male; Location: Velika Gorica; Interests: Axis planes and tanks , Me 262 lover , model maker ,ww2 and goalkeeping; 10645 JOKS ═oIo║ Report … Within the said guide, I aim to tell of how I personally fly my Me-262 A-1a within the game with great success. Why?

The Me 262 C-1a Heimatschützer I is a Me 262 A-1a fitted with a rocket booster in its tail. Greetings first time posting on the forum. It is intended as an interceptor, climbing very quickly under the power of the booster rocket combined with its two jet engines. I noticed that even in 7.0 battles im easy prey for enemy jets and some props (F8F and Spit War Thunder. another thing is the speed, the enemies are faster with mig 15. Flying my me-262, for the past several matches Ive been put up against prop planes, and the best result I can get against them is a head-on where we both die. First of all, I Considering the great range of available airspeeds, the cockpit equipment was rather sparse. Here are suggestions for nine more Me 262 variants. r/Warthunder: This is a subreddit for War Thunder, a cross platform vehicular combat MMO developed by Gaijin Entertainment for Microsoft Windows … Press J to jump to the feed. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Some strange things on this plane, first I can't use my engine at 105% it is stuck at 100% Only a couple jets can do that without an afterburner. Although the turn radius for the jet fighter was significantly wider than that of a piston fighter, it could better retain high speeds in a turn. Cribbs. G'day, and welcome to my first guide I've produced for Gaijiin Entertainment's War Thunder combat simulator.

The Me 262 A-1 was easier to fly than the Bf 109G.