From time to time, you will need to install or uninstall programs in Windows 10. If you don't know if the respective program has more than 1 file then you obvisouly would not know how many files the respective program came with. If you need to recover deleted program files in Windows 10, you can get them easily. One was Epson printer software, the other one I do not know. Luckily, the installation and uninstallation process is similar for almost all application, and you can follow the above simple steps to add or remove any program on your PC. So now you need to reinstall the program. Open Programs and Features by clicking the Start button , clicking Control Panel, clicking Programs, and then clicking Programs and Features. Click UPdate Drivers which may not do anything as MS is far behind certifying drivers.
Then RIGHT CLICK on it and UNINSTALL - REBOOT - this will rebuild the driver stack. If uninstalling doesn't work for some reason, try a dedicated software uninstaller to remove the program.

When this happens, you must do a full system recovery to restore the entire software set or install a new version of the software you were trying to restore. After a system restore to a time before the 2 uninstallations, Epson printer software is not restored. Not all … Select a program, and then click Uninstall. If your PC doesn’t have sufficient space available to reset Windows 10, you’ll receive a notification. To remove the entry you must go into and open the registry.You will need to make up a backup of the registry as any action taken is irreversible. Choose the files you want to recover and click on the "Recover" button to get them back to Windows. Generally, if you attempt to recover an uninstalled program, you not only want to recover the .exe file but also intend to retrieve the installation files and the data the program generates. Actually I was trying to uninstall the setup for net protector antivirus it has been uninstalled properly from control panel and I have done everything which tutorial suggested but still there is a folder of npav in program files with exe and dll files in it . We are here to assist you. put the disc in (if it has one) in and then install it the same way If you need to reinstall a Windows Update or an installed update to another program, click on the View installed updates link on the left-hand side of the Programs and Features window, or toggle the Show updates box if you're using Windows XP. System restore cannot bring back an uninstalled or corrupt program. Then do same for Device Maker's site. Patio is correct. I actually uninstalled two programs consecutively. How to reinstall and reactivate my product . 3) Select Programs and Features. note: If your computer was configured to order, you might need to reinstall certain full-version software programs using the software installation discs that came with your computer.
In fact, if you already have one of these installed, you may have even seen a dedicated uninstall button in Control Panel that uses that third-party program, such as the "Powerful Uninstall" button when IObit Uninstaller is installed — feel free to use that button if you see it. If that's exactly what you want, you can get your needs met by following the guide below. By knowing if those programs have more than 1 file. Hello If the program is not present in Control Panel > Programs and Features ... then the program has been uninstalled. Step 4: Restore an Uninstalled Program on Windows. 1st go to system maker's site and look for latest driver Download - SAVE - go to right click on and RUN AS ADMIN (This is your fallback.) If you have read my post on how to remove default apps in Windows 10 and in excitement you have deleted all the apps, you don’t have to worry. Warning: This trick can not uninstall software, but only withdraw it from the Add/Remove Programs list.To do this use the Windows uninstall or use specialized software as shown here. Click the "System Restore" button on the "System Protection" tab. Windows 10 doesn’t delete any important files, it just removes settings and other associated files. If you can't find the ones you want, you can try a deep scan, which will help users find more data on computer. Remove Files After Uninstalling Programs With Regedit. In this scenario, either free up additional space or use the steps in the next section to reinstall Windows 10. Now you can follow the below steps to retrieve the uninstalled program on your Windows 10/8/7. You can only uninstall the programs you have installed. Then you can reinstall the program …