Print and download Another Story sheet music by The Head and the Heart. headandheartmerch@cromtidwell.com (615) 254-0061. Tabbed by Kwint & Troy / Artist : The Head And The Heart Song : Another Story Album : Let's Be Still [2013] / Capo V / [Intro] C - - Fmaj7 x4 / [Verse] / C These are just flames Fmaj7 Burnin Sheet music arranged for Piano/Vocal/Chords, and Singer Pro in F Major (transposable). ATTN: RETURN. They were formed in the summer of 2009 by Josiah Johnson (vocals, guitar, percussion) and Jonathan Russell (vocals, guitar, percussion). Return Address: Concert Tees. 50+ videos Play all Mix - Another Story - The Head and The Heart - Piano Cover YouTube The Head And The Heart - Lost In My Mind Acoustic Guitar Lesson - … SKU: MN0140906 Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. The band also includes Charity Rose Thielen (violin, guitar, vocals), Chris Zasche (bass), Kenny Hensley (piano), and Tyler Williams (drums). 2602 Grissom Drive. Nashville, TN 37204

Lyrics to 'Another Story' by The Head and the Heart: These are just flames Burning in your fireplace I hear your voice and it seems As if it was all a dream I wish it was all a dream Check out Another Story by The Head and the Heart on Amazon Music. You Need To Hear The Head And The Heart's Gorgeous New Song "Another Story" Right Now The second track from the folk band's new album is a … The Head and the Heart is an American indie folk band.