Get answers today! Get the best deals on 2013 Nissan Versa oil change service in Greensboro. Posts: 66. These days many Nissan models, such as the 2017 Nissan Rogue, do recommend the use of synthetic engine oil.

Order Motor Oil - Vehicle Specific for your 2013 Nissan Versa and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Brake fluid reservoir (P. 8-15) 5. Get Yours Today! Developed for high-capacity engines, including turbos. Get Yours Today!

What type of oil?

The most basic determinant of the right type of engine oil is viscosity, or the rate of flow. Economy . How much is a Nissan Versa oil change? Nissan Versa 2013, Oil Pump by AISIN®. I have a Nissan Versa Sedan 2008 model - 1.6L engine. At its debut, this compact car was offered to the buyers in sedan and hatchback body styles, however the sedan model was dropped in 2011. We have the best products at the right price. 103k miles on the clock. 2013 Altima Recommended oil (By Nissan) JULY 2012 Owners manual page 9-2 for 2013 Altima (July manual changed from first Manual) Recommends following oil viscosity and type: 4 Cylinder use SAE 0W-20 (**Not stated by Nissan but this oil is presently available as synthetic**) SAE 5W30 conventional petroleum based oil MAY be used NISSAN: 2013: ... NISSAN > 2013 > VERSA > 1.6L L4 > Engine > Oil Filter. Get the best deals on Oil Pressure Gauges for 2013 Nissan Versa when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Check here for special coupons and promotions. Developed for high-capacity engines, including turbos. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. year make model part type or part number or question. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2013 Nissan/Datsun Versa Oil Filter from AutoZone. Hi, i was looking for oil recommendation for my nissan versa (also called nissan tiida in my region). Like many Nissan 4-bangers, the valve train has gotten noisy as of late. The two intervals for oil changes are 3750 and 7500 miles depending on your driving. Find out how much engine oil does your car need. Engine Engine code Year Recommended oil How much (L.) 1.4: CR14DE: 2013… Drive off the ramps or lower the car off the jack … 2013 Nissan Versa 1.6 S Plus 4 Cyl 1.6L Spin-on Oil Filter Product Details Type : Canister Anti-Drainback Valve : Yes Product Fit : Direct Fit Thread Size : 20 x 1.5 mm Warranty : Fram limited … The Versa can be had with either 2WD or AWD layout and is outfitted with a 1.6L I4 or a 1.8L I4. Oil’s viscosity will be notated on the front of its container and will look something like this: 5W-20. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2013 Nissan/Datsun Versa Oil Filter from AutoZone. year make model part type or part number or question. Air cleaner (P. 8-20) ... Engine oil filler cap (P. 8-10) 4. Show Quick Cart: Loading <2000 Saved Vehicles. Submodel: Versa Note phase-I Hatchback. What type of oil? Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. It was produced using the latest techniques … Modelyears: 2014. The number proceeding the ‘W’ refers to how much the oil … Recommended oil change interval is 5000km's (i guess). Like transmission oil, when outside is very hot (ie, 95 degrees), it becomes watery and your car isn't performing at its best. How much is a Nissan Versa oil change? $1.80 a quart is alot of money. Welcome to the growing family of new NISSAN owners. Your engine is only warrantied by nissan for 36k miles. The Nissan Versa is the automaker’s entry-model in North America.