Need MPG information on the 2012 Scion tC? - Drew, 2012 Scion tC

Find specifications for every 2012 Scion tC: gas mileage, engine, performance, warranty, equipment and more. Get answers to buy with confidence. The rear seats are … We analyze millions of used cars daily. See the 2012 Scion tC price range, expert review, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and listings near you. Includes MPG, engine type, trim levels, and more. Plus, it has a fair amount of hp and can be a great car to have fun in! 2012 Scion tC Specs & Performance Liftback 3D Specifications and Pricing . Read expert reviews on the 2012 Scion tC from the sources you trust. Check out the standard features and info below to find out what other shoppers think of this car, or just search our inventory and see what we have available. Visit Cars.com and get the latest information, as well as detailed specs and features.

The regular mode gets great gas mileage, while also maintaining a great mpg.

- Drew, 2012 Scion tC Go Vehicle History Report. View similar cars and explore different trim configurations. 2012 Scion tC BASE Fun to drive, amazing amount of room and great mpg. I love the Scion TC, it is a stylish practical hatchback with tons of trunk space, leg room in front and back seats, and has a killer audio system. View all 11 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2012 Scion tC on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2012 tC. Horsepower. The 2012 Scion tC comes in 2 configurations costing $18,575 to $20,905. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2012 Scion tC 2dr HB Auto (Natl) at U.S. News & World Report. I also had an issue with my lift bars on the back hatch breaking and shattering my back windshield.

Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. View All. The tC is a well-equipped, small, affordable coupe. A 2.5-liter, 4-cylinder engine good for 180 horsepower and 173 lb-ft of torque powers both the 2012 Scion tC Base trim and the RS 7.0, and experts note the engine upgrade from previous models was definitely one of the good things about the changeover for 2011. Shop 2012 Scion tC vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Shop 2012 Scion tC vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2012 Scion tC including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 54 2012 tC models nationwide. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 54 2012 tC models nationwide. Buyers can choose to equip it with either a 6-speed manual or a 6-speed sequential automatic transmission. Power for all tCs comes from a new 2.5L 4 … Read reviews, browse our car inventory, and more. While the sport mode will leave you with a huge grin on your face. Find 2012 Scion listings for sale near you.

2012 Scion tC Specs & Performance Liftback 3D Specifications and Pricing . Request a dealer quote or view used cars at MSN Autos. The 2012 Scion tC is a great car, and we’re sure you’d enjoy driving one.
Search over 1,200 listings to find the best local deals. View detailed specs, features and options for the 2012 Scion tC 2dr HB Auto (Natl) at U.S. News & World Report. 180 @ 6000 RPM ... 2012 Scion listings within 25 miles of your ZIP code. Plus, it has a fair amount of hp and can be a great car to have fun in! The 2012 Scion tC is powered by a 2.5-liter inline-4 engine good for 180 horsepower and 173 pound-feet of torque. Learn more about the 2012 Scion tC. The performance is great. Get answers to buy with confidence. I get great gas mileage and do not need to buy premium, but the one issue I have run into is my tires always either flattening or losing air. Research the 2012 Scion tC at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Detailed car specs: 2012 Scion tC. Read expert reviews on the 2012 Scion tC from the sources you trust. 2012 Scion tC Specs & Safety The table below shows all 2012 Scion tC specs by style, including MPG (fuel economy), transmission details, and interior and exterior dimensions.

2012 Scion tC Base Performance overall is really good. I love the Scion TC, it is a stylish practical hatchback with tons of trunk space, leg room in front and back seats, and has a killer audio system. The 2012 Scion tC comes in two trim levels from the factory, base trim and a new-for-2012 "Release Series 7.0" trim. Research the 2012 Scion xD at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. See what power, features, and amenities you’ll get for the money. Go Vehicle History Report. Additionally, find 2012 Scion tC warranty and reliability information, such as limits on bumper-to …

Save $2,787 on a 2012 Scion tC near you.