Meticulous attention to body maintenance and rust could extend it’s life to 15–20 years, Or, left to the weather and elements 5–10.

it must … CHANGE BRAKE FLUID at once! Right away, I had A/C issues. Get reliability information for the 2008 Mazda 3 from Consumer Reports, which combines extensive survey data and expert technical knowledge. We need you to answer this question! Retrouvez les cotes auto MAZDA 6 2008 classées par versions. Check the suspension for signs of rusting. If you use MOBIL ONE 0W-30 oil and change it ONCE A YEAR, it will last a very long time. The 2008 Mazda MAZDA6 has 129 problems & defects reported by MAZDA6 owners. I bought my 2008 Mazda 6 with 36,000 miles on it.

POWER WASh engine bay every 3-4 months to keep road salt and debris from it, and to check for any leaks.

This car is TOO NEW to have any major problems or issues. The worst complaints are transmission, body / paint, and lights problems. As the Mazda Miata tends to be an enthusiast's car, the owner may take care of it, and thus it will last longer. The life expectancy of any vehicle depends on how well the owner takes care of it. With 90,000 miles on it, I had to have the transmission rebuilt and change out the valve body. What is the life expectancy of the timing chain on your Mazda 6?

Toutes les annonces Voiture Mazda 6 d'occasion - Particuliers et professionnels - Annonces sécurisées avec La Centrale ® Q: How many years can you expect a mazda in normal condition with 45,000 miles to last? 45 critères différents pour tout savoir sur MAZDA 6 année 2008 Forum Marques Automobile - Mazda Mazda 6 : retrouvez les informations, les débats, les réponses, les tutoriaux des passionnés de Forum-Auto. A MAZDA engine can live for 500k miles if cared for correctly. A: The number of additional years will be determined by the environment, climate if you will, that it is operated and stored in.